COVID Safety Plan – Updated effective April 1, 2022
- We are all responsible for understanding the latest COVID-19 Safety precautions and Ontario Public Health Guidelines, and to act accordingly. Groove Barre is enacting current public health guidelines. Please ensure that you are well before visiting the studio.
- Masks are no longer required when visiting the studio, but please be mindful that they are still masking in the salon below us and we do share the stairwell.
- Masks are required for entry into the building. Masks are not required when working out, but they must be worn when you are not on your mat.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available;
- Air filtration system;
- You will need to bring you own loop and band, as well as your own mat. (they are too difficult to disinfect). These are available for purchase with pick-up at the studio. Mat rentals are available for $2.
- All equipment is disinfected after each use;
- All common touch areas such as door knobs, and hand rails will be disinfected frequently;
- The change room is now open, and masks must be worn;
- When entering the studio, please practice 2 metre physical distancing.
- When exiting the studio, please practice 2 metre physical distancing.
Please self-assess your health before departing for the studio. If you feel unwell, please stay home and perform the Government of Ontario’s Self Assessment Tool. Follow the advice provided before returning to the studio.
Cashless studio. All pricing options are available online, and classes must be paid for prior to booking the class;
No hands-on adjustments;
Most, if not all classes will be filmed for our studio members who choose not to visit the studio at this time.
NO DROP-Ins. All classes must be booked online.
New Client Registration
Sign up today and your first class is free! You’ll receive a welcome email with details on how to access your new account. Your free class will be automatically added to your account. All that’s left to do is book your first class and complete your PAR-Q!