COVID Safety Plan – Updated effective December 17, 2021
- We are all responsible for understanding the latest COVID-19 Safety precautions and Ontario Public Health Guidelines, and to act accordingly. The Ontario Government’s vaccine passport is in effect. Proof of double vaccination is required to particpate in Groove Barre Studio classes. Effective January 4, 2022, all participants must have their proof of vaccination QR code scanned for verification.
- In the event of an exposure at the studio, you will be contacted and asked to follow public health guidelines.
- Proof of vaccination (QR code verification required by January 4, 2022) and photo ID is required for entry into Groove Barre studio classes. (Once verified, a note will be made to your account). Masks are required for entry into the building. Masks are not required when working out, but they must be worn when you are not on your mat.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available;
- Groove Barre is operating at 50% capacity. We have 12 physically distanced workout stations with plexiglass dividers.
- Air filtration system;
- You will need to bring you own loop and band, as well as your own mat. (they are too difficult to disinfect). These are available for purchase with pick-up at the studio.
- All equipment is disinfected after each use;
- Workout area floors, and all common touch areas such as barres, door knobs, and hand rails will be disinfected in between classes;
- The change room is now open, and masks must be worn;
- When entering the studio, please practice 2 metre physical distancing.
- When exiting the studio, please practice 2 metre physical distancing with your mask in place until you exit the building.
- Please complete a COVID Wellness Assessment 24-hours before coming to the studio. Please also self-assess your health before departing for the studio. If you feel unwell, please stay home and perform the Government of Ontario’s Self Assessment Tool. Follow the advice provided before returning to the studio.
- Cashless studio. All pricing options are available online, and classes must be paid for prior to booking the class;
- No hands-on adjustments;
- Strict 4-hour cancellation policy will be enforced;
- Most, if not all classes will be filmed for our studio members who choose not to visit the studio at this time.
- NO DROP-Ins. All classes must be booked online to ensure:
- There is space for you and to avoid disappointment
- To ensure that classes are prepaid (cashless studio)
- To ensure that each client understands the studio’s COVID-19 policies when booking.