Groove Barre September Challenge and ongoing Rewards Program
Get rewarded for meeting your fitness goals and help grow Groove Barre. Earn points through attending classes, sharing on social media, writing reviews, and referring friends.
Earn points with:
- Coming to class (in studio or online)! Come twice in one week and earn 200 points. Make it 4 times and earn an extra 300 points. You can self report your on-demand classes by registering. Don’t know how? Ask me!
- Earn 100 points for sharing your reservation with Groove Barre on Facebook. Learn how.
- Earn 100 points for sharing Groove Barre on your Instagram stories. We love a #sweatyseflie! Don’t forget to tag us to get credit – we are @groovebarre1
- Earn 200 points for referring a prospective client. (Invite your friends to register for a free class, and make sure they have your email to fill in “referred by.”)
- Earn 200 points for reviewing through WellnessLiving. (Max 1x per month.)
- Earn 200 points for reviewing through Google. (Max 1x per month.)
- Earn 200 points for reviewing through Yelp. (Max 1x per month.)
Our September Challenge runs from September 1st through September 30th.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Our top points earner for the month will win a $100 Gift Card to lululemon or Winners – you choose! In the event of a tie, we’ll pick a name out of a hat.
Track your progress in the Achieve app. (Here’s a short video showing how to do this.)
Points will be accumulated over time, and you can redeem your points for the following:
50,000 Points – 1 hour session with Dayna – Choose Reiki, Personal Training or Health Coaching.
40,000 Points – Free workshop or Special Event
30,000 Points – $10 Credited to your Groove Barre account
*Groove Barre reserves the right to change or cancel the program at any time.
Our top points earner will win a $100 Gift Card to lululemon or Winners – you choose! In the event of a tie, we’ll pick a name out of a hat.
The top 10% of point earners will receive 10% of their next Groove Barre purchase of monthly membership fees or class passes.
Thank you in advance for sharing Groove Barre! I truly appreciate all that you do for Groove Barre, and I look forward to helping you meet your fitness goals!